FIPA ,a non Profit making organization has been promoting all branches
of photography, Fine artsand performing arts Ever since its
inception in 1980 FIPA has successfully held several workshops and
camps all over India on photography, theatre and fine arts. since
2006, its activities have witnessd a momentom by induction of young
It has been working devotedly and single-minded upon the promotion of
all the fine arts having begun its march with promotion of photography
through the following :
1. Promotion of all branches of photography, fine arts and performing
arts with emphasis on theatre.
2. Creating a common platform for art lovers and photographers for
exchange of ideas and views.
3. Reward senior photographers/artists with life time achievement awards.
4. Conduct seminars, workshops, symposiums to impart knowledge.
5. Organize wild life safari tours/art camps.
6. Put up exhibitions.
7. Impart training for upgrading skills in special branches.
8. Exchange technical know-how and share experiences / expertise.
9. Institute awards for excellence in various branches of photography.
10. Conduct photographyand art contests at regional, national and international
11. Create worldwide forum to protect the copyright interests of
With a successful initiation into the field incorporating all the
aforementioned successfully, and while programmes on dance ,music and
theater are also organized occasionally,its main emphasis has been the
Visual arts: Photography ,Graphics and Paintings.
It has begun a smooth sail in organizing artists camps ,fruitfully
involving veteran artists along with upcoming ones accomplishing the
beautiful task of providing a platform to promote and disseminate
seeds of art as far as possible .There have been numerous painting
camps that have been accomplished since the time of its foray into it.
FIPA thus is becoming a body gaining momentum with the ever
accelerating flow of art related activities,making it a valuable
resource of genuine lovers of art now and in the times to come where
one can enjoy nurturing one's talent with like minded people.